PC
Posted By
Patty_Clarke
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry for the double posting–here and in the CS forum, but time is tight and I wasn’t sure where I could get quick help.

Hi guys,

My Adobe Premier suite arrived earlier than expected (yesterday)(educational version) and I’m leaving on a trip tomorrow. My suite installed easily and I’m looking forward to learning all this new stuff.

Anyway, went to Barnes & Noble and a few other places to buy some "CS" books for the trip, but didn’t have any luck.

So I thought I’d do what Tony said and just print out some pages from the "Help" section in the program for airplane reading. Trouble is I thought I could pick a topic and have a bunch of pages print.

Doesn’t seem so, or maybe I’m not doing it right. For instance, in InDesign I chose, If you want to create your first InDesign document and I get a half page printed with bunches of other links. I’m busy packing and don’t have time to "drive" the process.

I want to print out lots of beneficial reading. Can you please help me quickly????

TIA,

Patty

———————————————————— ——————–

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

S
Stroker
Nov 20, 2003
If it’s HTML (like PS7), then I would hack and chain.

Find the HTML docs that I want to print (not terrbily hard with the naming conventions). Copy them to a new directory, then perform some choice "global" search-n-replace after getting to know the code a little bit (JS frameset out the door for starters). Do a batch rename and drop them back into the original directory. Then "chain" them all together into one massive document and save. Print it.

But that’s me and I’m mostly a code junkie. It’ll take some initial time investment, but it beats babysitting.

PDF? Acrobat?
Not sure about these options.
RH
r_harvey
Nov 20, 2003
Copy a selection or page to the Windows Clipboard, then paste into a word processor that recognizes the formatting (like MS Word). For each additional page, paste on the end of the word processor document. When done, print the lot as one big document.
PC
Patty_Clarke
Nov 20, 2003
Thanks guys for your responses. Jim Polk helped me in the CS forum. I didn’t know that the 3rd and 4th discs contained the PDF manuals. He instructed me how to print in Acrobat. Yeah Jim!

Like I said, just got it yesterday and busy getting ready for a trip.

I’m sure I’ll have lots more questions.

Patty 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections