MF
Posted By
Mike_Flood
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have gotten "Runtime error R602 Pure Virtual Function Call" two times. Both were while I was trying to use the "Text On A Path" feature.

Boy is that slow!

Running Win XP home 512 meg of ram 2.26 gighz processor. Giant hard drives with lots of space.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DP
Daryl Pritchard
Nov 18, 2003
Hi Mike,

As I’ve reported in a long posting at "PS CS: (Problem Duplicated!) Help Menu = Close Photoshop?" 11/16/03 2:30am </cgi-bin/webx?13/5>, I’ve seen that same error twice during my use of PSCS. In both cases, it occurred while accessing the Help menu, which is obviously unrelated to what you were doing unless…did you perhaps seek online help for Text On a Path? One instance of this problem was a random occurrence among several attempts to duplicate another problem I observed with Photoshop CS suddenly shutting down, also when accessing Help. As I’ve not but a few comments about perhaps a DLL problem somewhere, I’m at a loss to suggest what is happening. Unfortunately the random nature of this problem makes it extremely difficult to troubleshoot. The only thing I see we have in common is WinXP.

You might post your System Info here, copied from the Help menu item to access that. Just be sure to delete your serial number and keep the details short by also deleting the list of plug-ins.

Regards,

Daryl

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections