Posted By
ian_a_nicholls
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi everyone,

I am finding my way as a new user of Photoshop.

My system is an Advent PC with a 3.2 gyg Pentium 4 processor, 1 gyg of RAM, Windows XP Home operating system. I run Adobe Photoshop alongside Pinnacle DVD500 software/capture card.

After many hours of ‘experiential learning’ I finally have a project which includes clips of video, with audio files that I have added from my music collection to run alongside the video clips.

This project was working really well until recently, when I found that any audio clips on the timeline will not produce any sound when I play the project back through the monitor.

I have rendered the project and the video and transitions are working perfectly, but still no sound ! All other sound based software on my PC is working fine.

Audio clips which I import and play directly in Photoshop will work perfectly until I place them on the Timeline, at which point the silence is deafening !

Any ideas please ?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

KP
Ken_Pratt
Nov 17, 2003
Hi Ian,

I think you mean Adobe Premiere and not Adobe Photoshop. Try posting in the Premiere forum.

Ken

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections