K
Posted By
karlmooney
Nov 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello folks, I have a small problem. I have edited some photos in photoshop, but the thumbnail images in windows still show the unedited version of the photo. So that annoying branch stll hangs from the corner of the photo even thought i have taken it out of the image proper. Can i change this? I would not like the clients to see how the photo looked before i worked on it.
thanks in advance,
karl.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
Litron
Nov 11, 2003
wrote in message
hello folks, I have a small problem. I have edited some photos in
photoshop, but the thumbnail images in windows still show the unedited version of the photo. So that annoying branch stll hangs from the corner of the photo even thought i have taken it out of the image proper. Can i change this? I would not like the clients to see how the photo looked before i worked on it.
thanks in advance,
karl.
——————————————–
Are you saying that your Thumbnail Previews in "Windows Explorer" won’t update?

Try: 1) Changing folder view from Thumbnails to Details then switch back to Thumbnails
Or 2) Right Click on a blank portion of the screen when viewing the folder Thumbnails and click "Refresh"
Or 3) Left click on an individual Thumbnail so that it is highlighted, then right click and choose Refresh Thumbnail

If none of these approaches work, you may have switched off the Save Preview option in Photoshop when saving the files….

Hopefully this helps.
SA
Sven-Martin_Adelhoff
Nov 11, 2003
Have you tried
Edit > Preferences > Saving files > Image Preview Always and Maximize Backwards Compatibility On?
This might or might not help, but should be worth a try

Sven
K
karlmooney
Nov 11, 2003
thanks for that sven. no joy I am afraid, tried normal save and tried to save over the original but i still have the desktop icon with the original image. The original image was color, i have edited the image to black and white, but the desktop still shows the original color image. Give me back my macintosh!
thanks very much.
k.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections