DV
Posted By
Dirck_Van_Lieu
Nov 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Has anyone successfully implemented Version Cue? I can get it to run, but I’m concerned by a great amount of outside attempts to contact it. It looks like a good feature, but I don’t feel confident about all the unexplained communication.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

G
graffiti
Nov 5, 2003
Did you remember to wear your foil hat Dirck?
DV
Dirck_Van_Lieu
Nov 5, 2003
Hi graf,

I decided that it was likely to be some Adobe deal trying to call it to remind it to wear its scarf so I let it. Having tried it across my mini-network, I have to say that it looks completely cool! I will most definitely use it. Now to see if I can let somebody else in from afar…
G
graffiti
Nov 5, 2003
I can’t wait to try it at work (although I’ll have to wait. No budget). It looks like just the thing we need in our department.
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 5, 2003
Well, you have to keep in mind that it’s more or less a server.

Bob
DV
Dirck_Van_Lieu
Nov 5, 2003
It is all the way a server, but who is asking to be served? I’m less and less concerned because no one has stolen my TV or sprayed shaving cream in my bed, but I would like to better understand the workings.
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 5, 2003
Dirck,

I have no idea why it’s doing that.

There’s a PDF on the Resources and Extra CD that really goes into detail about Version Cue. Good reading, but I don’t know if it will answer your questions.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections