Mesje
Nov 19, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello!
I have problem with photoshop installment
– after the app is installed it is not possible to make it run – (probably) there is a problem with agm.dll ( the library file is not loading?/run? properly.)
– while tryin to run photoshop.exe it alerts me kindly that there are some problems with the application due to hardware or OS – sadly, unrecoverable:-(
I’m using pIII 856Mhz (still!) Win98se nvidia geforce2 graphic card

Why is it so? How to solve it?

mesje

———————————————————— —- ———————————————————— —-

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JW
J Warren
Nov 19, 2004
In article <cnl8r3$ge$ says…
hello!
I have problem with photoshop installment
– after the app is installed it is not possible to make it run – (probably) there is a problem with agm.dll ( the library file is not loading?/run? properly.)
– while tryin to run photoshop.exe it alerts me kindly that there are some problems with the application due to hardware or OS – sadly, unrecoverable:-(
I’m using pIII 856Mhz (still!) Win98se nvidia geforce2 graphic card
Why is it so? How to solve it?

mesje
Which version of Photoshop? If it’s CS, it requires Windows 2000 or XP. agm.dll seems to be an Adobe module – a search on my system found it associated with PS, Illustrator and Acrobat.

Jason
JW
J Warren
Nov 19, 2004

– snip –

….next time I’ll read the subject more closely. Version 7 should work on Win98.

Jason
M
Mesje
Nov 19, 2004
It should but it does NOT – and it’s getting on my nerves a bit – this is the very LAST of my countless attempts to use PS – feelin’ fed up with adobe products- God bless Corel .Thanks for reply , anyway.:-) with regards
mesje

———————————————————— —- ———————————————————— —-

Użytkownik "J Warren" napisał w wiadomości

– snip –

…next time I’ll read the subject more closely. Version 7 should work on Win98.

Jason

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections