Posted By
rock
Nov 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am beside myself here trying to do this, altho’ it must be the most basic of functions.

I have created a flier on a full portrait A4 canvas and now want to transfer it to this..

2×50% copies (A5 size) of that flier on a landscape A4 canvas.

I will then save to pdf for printing 2 up.

What is the easiest way to do this please?

At the moment when I 50% reduce the A4 then drag it to another A4 landscape canvas, it come sin as a thumbnail. Not sure why!!??

Thanks

Rock

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

R
RSD99
Nov 18, 2004
Try Qimage (or another similar program).

"Rock" wrote in message
Hi,

I am beside myself here trying to do this, altho’ it must be the most basic of functions.

I have created a flier on a full portrait A4 canvas and now want to transfer it to this..

At the moment when I 50% reduce the A4 then drag it to another A4 landscape canvas, it come sin as a thumbnail. Not sure why!!??
Thanks

Rock
J
jenelisepasceci
Nov 18, 2004
Rock wrote:

Hi,

1. A5 is 50% by area of A4. Therefore you have to reduce to 70,71% linear.
2. The resolution of your initial A4 differs from the resolution of the A4 you draw it to. Both should be at print resolution.

Peter
J
jjs
Nov 18, 2004
"RSD99" wrote in message
Try Qimage (or another similar program).

Killfile.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections