M
Posted By
Marcia
Dec 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop CS. When I try to use the Picture Package, I get a message that says "cannot find any layout files in Presets/Layouts. I checked under Presets and I have not Layout directory. I tried to find the proper files on the PS CS cd hoping to add them manually. I cannot find them so I suppose I will have to reinstall PS CS. My question then is, may I reinstall over the top or must I uninstall and then reinstall?

Thanks for any advice.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CM
Charles Marinaro
Dec 31, 2003
Marcia wrote:

I am using Photoshop CS. When I try to use the Picture Package, I get a message that says "cannot find any layout files in Presets/Layouts. I checked under Presets and I have not Layout directory. I tried to find the proper files on the PS CS cd hoping to add them manually. I cannot find them so I suppose I will have to reinstall PS CS. My question then is, may I reinstall over the top or must I uninstall and then reinstall?
Thanks for any advice.
———————————————————— ————– Marcia…You have to give this feature something to look for to make a package. There should be a dialogue box come up where you check where the folder or file that contains the photos you want to be made into a package are stored…usually in ‘My Documents’ or ‘My Pictures’. Then it will work.
Charlie

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections