The ultimate Photoshop tutorial website?

JG
Posted By
Jacek Gonsalves
Dec 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to the ultimate Photoshop tutorial website? I’m a photographer and always wanting to learn those techniques to better my photos! from portriats to landscapes….
So if you know of a website you learnt from please share 🙂 Cheers
Jacek

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JK
JP Kabala
Dec 19, 2003
photoshopcafe.com
extremephotoshop.com
retouchpro.com

(PS– you may be locked out of Photoshopuser if you don’t belong to NAPP, but Colin Smith, Al Ward, and Matt K.
duplicate the tutorials they write for PSU on their own sites.) "Jacek Gonsalves" wrote in message
Hi all,

Can anyone point me to the ultimate Photoshop tutorial website? I’m a photographer and always wanting to learn those techniques to better my photos! from portriats to landscapes….
Jacek
R
red
Dec 25, 2003
www.bytephoto.com has some photoshop tutu as well as free actions

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 22:43:18 +0800, Jacek Gonsalves wrote:

Hi all,

Jacek
N
NOONE
Dec 28, 2003
I have some Photoshop tutorials up at www.stevesdesktopphotography.com . Just follow the menu at the top of the page.

Best Regards,
Steve
Steve’s Desktop Photography
(Formerly PC Resources for Photoshop)
www.stevesdesktopphotography.com
Subscribe to my DigiPhots Mailing list
http://www.topica.com/lists/digiphots@topica.com
A forum for discussion of digital and film photography in general, photo techniques, equipment, etc. plus the use of image software, using images in software, and getting it all to work with our computers, both PC’s and Mac’s. Posting of images to share is welcomed and encouraged On the web since 1996
Free PC/Mac filters, wallpaper, tutorials and more
http://showcase.netins.net/web/wolf359/adobepc.htm
Subscribe to my DigiPhots Mailing list

ICQ 39503307
"Jacek Gonsalves" wrote in message
Hi all,

Jacek
N
Nehpets
Dec 28, 2003
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 05:44:21 GMT, NOONE in alt.graphics.photoshop wrote:
I have some Photoshop tutorials up at www.stevesdesktopphotography.com . Just follow the menu at the top of the page.

Great resource Steve! I’ve put up a screenshot of how the front page looks in Firebird, a Gecko browser. I’m sure you’re not aware of how it’s being displayed in that browser as opposed to IE 6. I’ve put up screenshots of both at <http://sd-a.netfirms.com/>.
SM
Steve Moody
Dec 29, 2003
In article ,
Nehpets wrote:

Great resource Steve! I’ve put up a screenshot of how the front page looks in Firebird, a Gecko browser. I’m sure you’re not aware of how it’s being displayed in that browser as opposed to IE 6. I’ve put up screenshots of both at <http://sd-a.netfirms.com/>.

It displays well in Apple’s Safari browser, but not the Microsoft Internet Explorer for Mac OS X. That’s odd. Usually, if one is working poorly, it’s Safari.

In IE for Mac OS X, the menus do not cycle. That is, when one pops down, it STAYS down. Moving the pointer to another menu does not make it pop down like it does in Safari.
N
Nehpets
Dec 29, 2003
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:39:17 -0500, Steve Moody in alt.graphics.photoshop wrote:
In article ,
Nehpets wrote:

It displays well in Apple’s Safari browser, but not the Microsoft Internet Explorer for Mac OS X. That’s odd. Usually, if one is working poorly, it’s Safari.

In IE for Mac OS X, the menus do not cycle. That is, when one pops down, it STAYS down. Moving the pointer to another menu does not make it pop down like it does in Safari.

Yep, illustrates the point that one needs to write to w3c standards when making websites. Should try validating your html pages… you have an obvious error, as the page isn’t showing a valid doctype. Run it through the W3C markup validation service, both before and after.

What visual editor did you use?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections