T
Posted By
totallyintheblue
Dec 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
im trying to create a humanoid shape with a grid outline, preferreably with a 3D look. anybody got any suggestions?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Poser?

"totallyintheblue" wrote in message
im trying to create a humanoid shape with a grid outline, preferreably with a 3D look. anybody got any suggestions?
T
totallyintheblue
Dec 18, 2003
please…god no..took me long enough to use photoshop, coreldraw and painter, please dont ask me to learn a new program, at least not in two weeks 😉 i sort of looked for a photoshop trick/tutorial…why i posted her yanno

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:54:36 GMT, "Dr. J. Smith" wrote:

Poser?

F
Fred
Dec 18, 2003
totallyintheblue wrote:

A year ago or so I have seen images by Adrian Mendoza which have sort of a grid outline look to them. But it was not really the 3d-construction software type of grid. Anyways: He photographed real people, naked (IIRC women on the beach), then applied this or that KPT filter (Kai’s Power Tools) in Photoshop. Adrian has the images online, IIRC it’s the ‘imagestation’ website, about a year ago he posted links right in this group.

Fred

the gloomy future of computing: TCPA/TCG/Palladium/NGSCB/DRM FAQ

– english (original) http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~rja14/tcpa-faq.html – deutsch (transl.) http://moon.hipjoint.de/tcpa-palladium-faq-de.html
GP
Glenn Pechacek
Dec 18, 2003
Get http://www.blender3d.com/ , import a model (3d cafe site). Then do a screen capture and paste into PhotoShop. You should be able to do this in less than a day.

please…god no..took me long enough to use photoshop, coreldraw and painter, please dont ask me to learn a new program, at least not in two weeks 😉 i sort of looked for a photoshop trick/tutorial…why i posted her yanno

Poser?

GP
Glenn Pechacek
Dec 18, 2003
Also you could use CorelDraw and trace a wire mesh

Poser?

B
Bernie
Dec 18, 2003
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 05:30:07 GMT, totallyintheblue
wrote:

Poser has the facility to render with the grid still intact – heres an image of a face I made a while ago using poser and Photoshop. http://home.clara.net/f8171211/pics3/images/untitled.jpg

HTH
B
Bernie
Dec 19, 2003
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 07:04:46 GMT, totallyintheblue
wrote:

Poser?

Hey……….. Don’t get on my back 🙂 I only did it the once……….. honest
B
Bernie
Dec 19, 2003
On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 02:50:08 +0000, deci <> wrote:

I see now what you mean – it takes it’s time, but I get there eventually 🙂 The head was rendered in Poser then brought into Photoshop and de-poserised. I hate what Poser does to figures.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections