i want to do this..
http://usuarios.vtr.net/~gbarrera/yos.jpg
(is the same person)

i have 4 pictures but, i dont know how mixed
can help me ?
thx

Gonzalo .

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

V
Voivod
Dec 14, 2003
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 02:36:46 -0300, "Gmod ®." scribbled:

sorry but my english is not so good
i want to do this..
http://usuarios.vtr.net/~gbarrera/yos.jpg
(is the same person)

i have 4 pictures but, i dont know how mixed
can help me ?

Buy a camera, take four pictures with the timer, combine pictures.
G
gmod
Dec 14, 2003
yeah.. but how can i combine the pix?

Gonzalo .

"Voivod" escribi
V
Voivod
Dec 14, 2003
On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 05:21:10 -0300, "Gmod ®." scribbled:

yeah.. but how can i combine the pix?

Try Photoshop?
G
gmod
Dec 14, 2003
yeah, but i dont know how 🙁

Gonzalo .

"Voivod" escribi
M
mscir
Dec 14, 2003
http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshopmontage/

Gmod,

Maybe if you look over the examples at this site, you’ll find some techniques that will help you. I don’t think what you want to do is considered easy for a complete beginner, but there’s no better way to learn than by setting a specific goal, then learning whatever you need to, to achieve it.

Once you get started and have made some progress, when you get stuck and have a specific question, you’ll probably get more help from the newsgroup. If you don’t already have one, I’d get a free web site like geocities or tripod where you can post your work, so people who are trying to help you can see what progress you’ve made. There are a lot of very talented people here who can help you a lot, I’ve learned a great deal form this newsgroup… and I suspect they will respect and help you more if you make some real efforts.

Mike

Gmod ®. wrote:
yeah, but i dont know how 🙁
G
gmod
Dec 14, 2003
a lot of thx!

Gonzalo .

"mscir" escribi
J
jwm2
Dec 15, 2003
Gonzalo,
Set up your camera on a sturdy tripod. make sure you leave enough room in the environment to place the subjet as many times as you desire. You MUST NOT MOVE THE CAMERA from one shot to the next. Understand where each of the poses will take place to make the final placement easyer. i.e if the subjects are not overlapping each other it will be E….A…..S…..Y. If they overlap each other it will still be easy, but only if you have a tablet and patience.
Open all four images in photoshop and select one to be your host image. Preferably the one that may have to have a pose layed over it. Lasso a selection with a feather of about 5 to 10 around the second subject. You can make a general easy lasso around the whole pose. I leave in a little around the person for a reason. When you copy the selection into the host image the images will line up i.e like part of the sofa or part of a lamp. this gives you a reference as to the placement accuracy. Do this with each of the remaining poses. If there is overlapping of subjects you will need to go to that layer and erase or select and delete the areas outside of the subject specific.
Finally keep in mind to make it look believable, the shadows and lighting need to consistent. You may need to burn some areas that need shadows from the new poses added. But be careful burning, it will have a tendency to over saturate if done improperly.
John

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections