O
Posted By
omicron
Aug 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My company from time to time needs color images of products converted to line drawings for use in faxes, or B/W brochures, etc..

The standard filters and methods available to us in house have produced unsatisfactory results.

We’re looking for someone who can provide these converted images two or three at a time on an ongoing basis at a reasonable price.

Please respond via email to ( remove "NOSPAM" from this address ) and I will send you examples of what I’m looking for.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
bagal
Aug 28, 2004
Hi Bob

This sounds interesting

What quality are you looking for?

I expect it will be good quality line drawing (a photo etch?) black lines with lots of white inbetween?

Artio

"Bob" wrote in message
My company from time to time needs color images of products converted to line drawings for use in faxes, or B/W brochures, etc..
The standard filters and methods available to us in house have produced unsatisfactory results.

We’re looking for someone who can provide these converted images two or three at a time on an ongoing basis at a reasonable price.
Please respond via email to ( remove "NOSPAM" from this address ) and I will send you examples of what I’m looking for.

Thank you.
R
Rick
Aug 29, 2004
"Bob" wrote in message

Thank you.

Bob, check out these three freeware utilities:

http://delineate.sourceforge.net/
http://potrace.sf.net/
http://autotrace.sf.net/

If your images are basic (e.g. box shapes, line art etc), these utils can do a fantastic job at converting them to vector format.

Rick
D
datanet
Aug 29, 2004
PrintShop Pro has an excellent feature for doing that.

I wouldn’t hire it out; it’s too easy to do; I do it all the time.

I know why you did it, but it’s very poor netiquette to crosspost to so many groups. It makes you look like a scammer/spammer. Which is a very good possibility.

Pop

"Bob" wrote in message

Thank you.
B
Bob
Aug 29, 2004
I sent you samples yesterday and asked you to send your samples as you said you would do in your message. I haven’t received anything yet.

"datanet" wrote in message

I know why you did it, but it’s very poor netiquette to crosspost to so many groups. It makes you look like a scammer/spammer. Which is a very good possibility.

Pop

"Bob" wrote in message

Thank you.

B
bagal
Aug 29, 2004
"Bob" wrote in message

Hi Bob

Do you fancy posting a couple of samples on alt.binaries.photos.originals or some similar binaries group.

I believe all you need do is attach them to your message in the usual way – let us know

I’d like to have a go and I am sure there are quitre a few others eager and keen on the challenge

Arty
K
Kingdom
Aug 30, 2004
"datanet" wrote in
news::

Pop

"Bob" wrote in message

Thank you.

Yeh you got to watch for theses ‘deals’ mostly they are our to collect e-mail addresses from interested parties that fit their customer profile, smart spamming. If something seems to good to be true it usually is.
B
bagal
Aug 30, 2004
Shux – that answers my question straight away

hey-ho

It is a good job I didn’t send my pics

Possible waste of time, waste of clicks, waste of energy…

Bob – what say you?

Are you genuine in intent and upfront honest?

Artio

"Kingdom" wrote in message
"datanet" wrote in
news::

Pop

"Bob" wrote in message

Thank you.

Yeh you got to watch for theses ‘deals’ mostly they are our to collect e-mail addresses from interested parties that fit their customer profile, smart spamming. If something seems to good to be true it usually is.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections