Posted By
Tsotsi
Aug 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I personally use PS7 but I’m trying to help someone with Elements to make good
selections – and for this person the ideal selection method would be Quickmask. Using brushes and Quickmask would be the ideal way for them to ‘paint’ a selection, rather than trying to use the lasso or magic wand etc. .. Can Elememts do it – is there a ‘workaround’? Their PC is older and couldn’t run the full version of PC besides it’s too expensive. thanks

posted on other PS group too

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Aug 25, 2004
Tsotsi wrote:

I personally use PS7 but I’m trying to help someone with Elements to make good
selections – and for this person the ideal selection method would be Quickmask. Using brushes and Quickmask would be the ideal way for them to ‘paint’ a selection, rather than trying to use the lasso or magic wand etc. . Can Elememts do it – is there a ‘workaround’? Their PC is older and couldn’t run the full version of PC besides it’s too expensive.

Elements has a ‘Selection Brush’.

posted on other PS group too

Don’t post twice, use a crosspost (put both groups in the ‘Newsgroups’ header of one and the same message).

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections