JB
Posted By
J.Brett_Moar
Oct 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, can anyone tell me how to transfer all my registered programs from one id account into another id account, reason is i have 2 or 3 diferent adobe ids for registered programs, diferent registered programs for each, i realized i registered diferent adobe products with a diferent id….i remmember 2 of the ids but i belive i have one missing which i can’t remember the id….so how do i get all my registered programs under one adobe id….

Tahnk you

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 10, 2003
If you are asking if you can have one serial number for all you applications, you can’t. Serial numbers go by product. The only exception is that the new CS suite will have one number for all the products within.

If you registered a product, and forgot the number, call Adobe Customer Service. I’m sure they can look it up. If you didn’t register, then losing the number is like losing the software.
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 11, 2003
No I think he means his online accout listing of registered products. J. someone in the mac forum was just recently talking about this. A quick call to customer support (free) was all it took to consolodate them under one listing.

hth, dave

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections