MK
Posted By
Max Kirk
Aug 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I bring use the curves function I see a black curve, on a black grid, on a black background. This makes it hard to pick the curve (because I can’t see it!) but I can still tweak it. Also when loading PS7 the box in the centre which shows all the authors etc. is black too. Is this a settings thing?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mike Russell
Aug 16, 2004
Max Kirk wrote:
When I bring use the curves function I see a black curve, on a black grid, on a black background. This makes it hard to pick the curve (because I can’t see it!) but I can still tweak it. Also when loading PS7 the box in the centre which shows all the authors etc. is black too. Is this a settings thing?

Both of these functions use offscreen bitmap functionality. More than likely this
is a video driver or DirectX problem.

Check at the video board manufacturer’s and make sure both are up to date. —

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
T
tacitr
Aug 16, 2004

No; no sane programmer would create a setting that made the dialog boxes unusable.

Your video card driver is bad. See if the manufacturer has an updated driver available.

Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
MK
Max Kirk
Aug 17, 2004
Gents,

Thanks for the help. I will have a look for a new driver.

Cheers,

Max.

"Tacit" wrote in message
When I bring use the curves function I see a black curve, on a black
grid,
on a black background. This makes it hard to pick the curve (because I can’t see it!) but I can still tweak it. Also when loading PS7 the box in the centre which shows all the authors etc. is black too. Is this a settings thing?

No; no sane programmer would create a setting that made the dialog boxes unusable.

Your video card driver is bad. See if the manufacturer has an updated
driver
available.

Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections