TD
Posted By
Tina_Denham
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How can I take an image saved with corner crops (in print preview) and copy it so I can print 3 copies of the same image on one page? All 3 copies of the image need to have the corner crops. I tried it in Pagemaker but the image(s) do not print with the quality I get in Photoshop verson 7. HELP!!! Please and Thank You!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Oct 8, 2003
Please explain exactly what you mean by the term "corner crops." Corners of an image cut off at a 45° angle?

No matter…if you know what you’re doing you can expect to get pretty much the same quality printing from Pagemaker as you would get from printing directly from Photoshop.

Methinks you need a tech infusion…stat!

:^)
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 9, 2003
Phos, I think she means the Crop Marks (in the same section with bleeds and all).

Tina,

You have to create a canvas that is as large as you want to print and drag multiple copies of the image onto the new canvas. Then you can print three of them on a single "page". I’m not sure how the crop marks will come out for the middle one though.
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 9, 2003
Tina,

The corner crop marks will print to the extents of the full composition. I don’t think picture package adds crop marks so if you need marks for all 3 on a single page I believe you will need to make them manually.

Try using guides and the line tool, it only takes a few seconds to draw them in.

Too bad the new version of Photoshop is ready to go. A corner crop layer style might be a nice feature for things like this.

You could always stroke each image but you would need to make sure you trim your images very well since the stroke would be right on the edge.
JS
John_Slate
Oct 9, 2003
Why does she need the crop marks at all?
Y
YrbkMgr
Oct 9, 2003
John,

For cutting?
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 9, 2003
John,

For images with white backgrounds especially it is kind of hard to cut the images to the correct dimensions without crop marks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections