DP
Posted By
David_Parrott
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there/will there be an Adobe plug-in for Pentax .pef (raw) files for the d*ist?

Thanks,

David Parrott

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DE
david_evanson
Oct 8, 2003
It isn’t on the supported list but I hope it is soon, I plan to buy one some time in November – I was disappointed to see it will only have a USB 1.1 link.
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 9, 2003
When/where can we get ahold of a d*ist ?
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 9, 2003
Mark – we still have to get ahold of one to do the color calibration….
B
be91proactive
Jan 19, 2004
wrote:
*Is there/will there be an Adobe plug-in for Pentax .pef (raw) files for the d*ist?

Thanks,

David Parrott *

I contacted Adobe to request support for Pentax .pef as well, but have not heard anything. I use .PEF almost exclusively, and currently must use the rather limited Pentax software to convert to TIFF. (Although I can save images to TIFF in the camera, they take more memory than RAW, and take longer to save.)

Smartdisk, a small company, has released their Firmware update for .PEF. I would hope that Adobe would do so soon.

John Freeman

be91proactive
———————————————————— ———— posted via www.WebFrustration.com

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—
B
be91proactive
Jan 19, 2004
wrote:
*It isn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections