FO
Posted By
FLYBOY_ONT
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know of a plugin to export/saveas to Flash SWF?

Thank you in advance.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 8, 2003
the new image ready cs will export flash. will be available sometime between oct. and nov.
FO
FLYBOY_ONT
Oct 8, 2003
But will Flash export/saveas be available for Photoshop?
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 8, 2003
image ready is part of photoshop.
FO
FLYBOY_ONT
Oct 8, 2003
This is what I have and need to add flash export to. I have 2 TGA’s images. One is a mask and the other is a full image. I have made a droplet(executable) from an action, which peels an image from the full TGA with the mask TGA. This new image is saved as a GIF and a PNG. I need to add SWF export/saveas to my droplet. Right now I manually convert the PNG’s to SWF with Illustrator. This image process is fully automated and I need to keep it that way with the additional SWF format.
DM
Don_McCahill
Oct 8, 2003
And I will be interested to see just how much swf functionality comes out of ImageReady CS. I suspect that for true swf power, you will still want to use LiveMotion (or Flash itself).

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections