J
Posted By
Jamoke
Dec 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
At the bottom left of the screen in Photoshop CS, there is a box which displays the zoom percent. If you enter another number (percent), you can change the zoom percent. However, on my system, when I do this, it doesn’t work and the file freezes. Anybody else having a problem with this?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MJ
Michael J Davis
Dec 8, 2003
In message <wX2Bb.4946$>,
Jamoke writes
At the bottom left of the screen in Photoshop CS, there is a box which displays the zoom percent. If you enter another number (percent), you can change the zoom percent. However, on my system, when I do this, it doesn’t work and the file freezes. Anybody else having a problem with this?

Only when I had a problem with multiple postings.

Mike
[The reply-to address is valid for 30 days from this posting] —
Michael J Davis
http://www.trustsof.demon.co.uk
<><
For this is what the Lord has said to me,
"Go and post a Watchman and let
him report what he sees." Isa 21:6
<><
J
jaSPAMc
Dec 11, 2003
On Mon, 08 Dec 2003 17:56:44 GMT, "Jamoke" found these unused words floating about:

You seem to have a system problem … you’re also posting multiple copies of this message. Try re-installing your OS.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections