D
Posted By
DaveWest
Oct 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I picked up a book at Barnes and Nobles the other day while my wife was shopping and there was a section on Making Cartoon-like pictures from photos of people. Does anyone know how this is done. The book was $50.00 and to be honest i just dont have the cash right now..
Thanks in advance

davewest

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
davidawilliams
Oct 4, 2003
Sadly, I don’t have the answer to your question, though I’m anxious to see if someone does. However, I do have $50 and might like to buy the book. Do you remember the name of it, in part or in whole?

(I’m trying to find a way to turn a video sequence into some kind of animation.)

David A.
HM
Harold Morgan
Oct 4, 2003
Try filter / artistic / cutout. Play around with the settings and see if there’s something you like.

wrote in message
I picked up a book at Barnes and Nobles the other day while my wife was
shopping and there was a section on Making Cartoon-like pictures from photos of people. Does anyone know how this is done. The book was $50.00 and to be honest i just dont have the cash right now..
Thanks in advance

davewest
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Oct 4, 2003
Have you tried google? < http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8& oe=UTF-8&safe=off&q=photo+cartoon+photoshop&btnG =Google+Search>

Usually, the cutout filter or posterize is involved…
you can try the tut #5 from Shanz Canfield for the edges: <http://www.shanzcan.com/photoshopahol.html>
D
DaveWest
Oct 6, 2003
Yeah It was just the Photoshop 7 bible i think.. i was thumbing trough a lot of books though.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections