odd font problem, big fonts appear small even at 100% zoom..

J
Posted By
josef
Nov 26, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on something for me.. All of a sudden like a month ago, the font sizes have been acting stupid. Like, i put the font size to "60 pt" and they still look so small. The zoom is regular 100%, so I’m not sure what the problem might even be.. If anyone knows anything any info would be helpful :\ thankss..

josef

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Nov 26, 2003
josef wrote:
Hi, I was wondering if somebody could shed some light on something for me.. All of a sudden like a month ago, the font sizes have been acting stupid. Like, i put the font size to "60 pt" and they still look so small. The zoom is regular 100%, so I’m not sure what the problem might even be.. If anyone knows anything any info would be helpful :\ thankss..

josef
What is the dpi of your document? I’m guessing really small. Go to something between 72-600 dpi.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
J
josef
Nov 27, 2003
: What is the dpi of your document? I’m guessing really small. Go to : something between 72-600 dpi.

er wow yeah… i looked at the properties on an image this spontaneously happened to, and it sid 10 dpi! but when i do new files, they all start out at 72 dpi.. does ps change the dpi on saving/assigning/changing color profile or something? how could i change it back??
E
edjh
Nov 27, 2003
josef wrote:
: What is the dpi of your document? I’m guessing really small. Go to : something between 72-600 dpi.

er wow yeah… i looked at the properties on an image this spontaneously happened to, and it sid 10 dpi! but when i do new files, they all start out at 72 dpi.. does ps change the dpi on saving/assigning/changing color profile or something? how could i change it back??
How it happened I don’t know. I don’t think it has anything to do with color profiles. Was the file on a disk or something? You should be able to change it under Image>Image Size with resampling NOT checked.

If this happens often you might reset Preferences.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
J
josef
Nov 27, 2003
: How it happened I don’t know. I don’t think it has anything to do with : color profiles. Was the file on a disk or something? You should be able : to change it under Image>Image Size with resampling NOT checked. :
: If this happens often you might reset Preferences.

nope just a regular file.. but i found what you meant under Image, thank you 🙂

joe

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections