TECHNOAUSSIE.COM – SHUT DOWN BY LAW ENFORCEMENT – good news!

KZ
Posted By
Karl-Heinz Zimmer
Jul 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This company was run by two ex convicts named Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Macdonald. He spent

three years in prison for fraud. She spent 90 days in jail for prostitution and

operating a brothel. They are very dishonest people. They have been caught selling

stolen merchandise. They are also known to steal private information from their

clients to use for purposes of identity theft and fraud.

THEY HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES – PENDING THE ARREST OF THE MACDONALDS.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

G
gi
Jul 29, 2004
"Karl-Heinz Zimmer " wrote in message
This company was run by two ex convicts named Mr. and Mrs. Douglas
Macdonald. He spent
three years in prison for fraud. She spent 90 days in jail for
prostitution and
operating a brothel. They are very dishonest people. They have been caught
selling
stolen merchandise. They are also known to steal private information from
their
clients to use for purposes of identity theft and fraud. THEY HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES – PENDING THE ARREST OF THE
MACDONALDS.

Well I think you’ve proved that you are not only a cowardly scum hiding behind an anonymous remailer, but that you’re a liar too, because if you look at TechnoAussie’s response to your first scummish post you will see he has voluntarily closed his site down and not *been* closed down.

You piece of pig turd, if you have true allegations at least have the courage to say them on the record instead of hiding behind the evil and disgusting nym.alias.net.

I, (and I think I can probably say we), challenge you now: come out in the open or forever have the demise of TechnoAussie on your conscience.
HP
Harry Phillips
Jul 29, 2004
Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:
This company was run by two ex convicts named Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Macdonald. He spent three years in prison for fraud. She spent 90 days in jail for prostitution and operating a brothel. They are very dishonest people. They have been caught selling stolen merchandise. They are also known to steal private information from their clients to use for purposes of identity theft and fraud. THEY HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES – PENDING THE ARREST OF THE MACDONALDS.

Why don’t you shut the fuck up, I live in Brisbane, how about we meet? I will really give you a piece of my mind, I have a few friends that want to meet you too.

Then again you are just a chicken shit that hides behind an anonymous relay.

Regards,
Harry Phillips
J
JJS
Jul 29, 2004
"G. Innipig" wrote in message
"Karl-Heinz Zimmer " wrote in message

I, (and I think I can probably say we), challenge you now: come out in the open or forever have the demise of TechnoAussie on your conscience.

It is curious that TechnoAussie pulled his pages. A legitimate business would not suffer significantly from such usenet abuse. Look to the pirates operating out of Canada, for example. They’ve been on for years!
E
Edge
Jul 29, 2004

G. Innipig wrote:

MACDONALDS.

Well I think you’ve proved that you are not only a cowardly scum hiding behind an anonymous remailer, but that you’re a liar too, because if you look at TechnoAussie’s response to your first scummish post you will see he has voluntarily closed his site down and not *been* closed down.
You piece of pig turd, if you have true allegations at least have the courage to say them on the record instead of hiding behind the evil and disgusting nym.alias.net.

Agreed.
E
Edge
Jul 29, 2004
jjs wrote:

It is curious that TechnoAussie pulled his pages. A legitimate business would not suffer significantly from such usenet abuse. Look to the pirates operating out of Canada, for example. They’ve been on for years!

Maybe, maybe not. Some people react very badly to criticism .. it’s a character flaw .. others react in anger and later on go on to regret their decisions.

Also, we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes .. some trolls don’t just use the internet and a single forum for their childish behaviour.

If his wife is upset, maybe that did prompt a legitimate action … I had to take an internet troll into court seeing an AVO because he frightened my children. Mind you, they’re not so brave when you remove their veil of anonymity!
H
Hecete
Jul 30, 2004
in article 410966db$ wrote
on 07/29/2004 2:07 PM:

I
had to take an internet troll into court seeing an AVO because he frightened my children.

Blah Blah Blah
S
spodosaurus
Jul 30, 2004
Harry Phillips wrote:
Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

This company was run by two ex convicts named Mr. and Mrs. Douglas Macdonald. He spent three years in prison for fraud. She spent 90 days in jail for prostitution and operating a brothel. They are very dishonest people. They have been caught selling stolen merchandise. They are also known to steal private information from their clients to use for purposes of identity theft and fraud. THEY HAVE BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE AUTHORITIES – PENDING THE ARREST OF THE MACDONALDS.

Why don’t you shut the fuck up, I live in Brisbane, how about we meet? I will really give you a piece of my mind, I have a few friends that want to meet you too.

Can I post you my cricket bat from Perth to help this spamming mongrel get the message?

spammage trappage: replace fishies_ with yahoo
JC
James Connell
Jul 30, 2004
Harry Phillips wrote:

I will really give you a piece of my mind,…..

Please Don’t!! you can’t spare any
M
Max
Jul 30, 2004
Harry Phillips wrote:
Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

You know they/it/whoever they are, are not going to show up so why waste your time replying to this rubbish? It only give the twit a small amout of pleasure to see who replys
H
Hecete
Jul 30, 2004
in article 4109d840$0$4754$, Max at
wrote on 07/29/2004 10:10 PM:

You know they/it/whoever they are, are not going to show up so why waste your time replying to this rubbish?

Why do you?
RS
Rod Speed
Jul 30, 2004
"spodosaurus" wrote in message
Harry Phillips wrote:
Karl-Heinz Zimmer wrote:

Can I post you my cricket bat from Perth to
help this spamming mongrel get the message?

Nope, lethal weapons cant be posted anymore.

Could be some paki terrorist.
J
Jesper
Jul 30, 2004
AHAHAA!!
"James Connell" wrote in message
Harry Phillips wrote:

I will really give you a piece of my mind,…..

Please Don’t!! you can’t spare any
J
Jesper
Jul 30, 2004
"Hecete" wrote in message

You know they/it/whoever they are, are not going to show up so why waste your time replying to this rubbish?

Why do you?
Why do you?
H
Hecete
Jul 30, 2004
in article
wrote on 07/30/2004 2:19 AM:

Why do you?
Why do you?

I enjoy goofballs in newsgroups, Paul was the one whining about them but still writing to them. Does that answer your question, or do you want to become the newest goofball?
J
Jesper
Jul 30, 2004
in article
wrote on 07/30/2004 2:19 AM:

You know they/it/whoever they are, are not going to show up so why
waste
your time replying to this rubbish?

Why do you?
Why do you?

I enjoy goofballs in newsgroups, Paul was the one whining about them but still writing to them. Does that answer your question, or do you want to become the newest goofball?
Um, you’ve quite qualified yourself for that position.
H
Hecete
Jul 30, 2004
in article
wrote on 07/30/2004 7:46 AM:

Do you have a reason that I should care what you think?
OR
ouroboros rex
Jul 30, 2004
in article

What’s a hecete?
J
Jesper
Jul 30, 2004
in article

The same reason that I would care what you think, zed.
J
Jesper
Jul 30, 2004
"ouroboros rex" wrote in message
in article

What’s a hecete?
Pretty sure it’s a flat beer, or that stuff that grows under fingernails.
J
JJS
Jul 30, 2004

What’s a hecete?

You would do well to do some research. When you learn what a Hecete is it should shake your feeble constitution to utter humility, if you have any.
B
bagal
Jul 30, 2004
It is a mere name a movable name – attached to an immortal and deep spirit

LOL

Arts

"Jesper" wrote in message
in article , Jesper at

What’s a hecete?
Pretty sure it’s a flat beer, or that stuff that grows under fingernails.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections