JG
Posted By
Jeff_Greenberg
Oct 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
P7 Photo Web Gallery does not allow one to select only some photos in a folder via file browser or other method, correct? Does CS offer this option? Regards.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NB
Norbert_Bissinger
Oct 1, 2003
Yes it does.
Since the Webgallery is now under the File Browser which has undergone drastic changes for the better to the point it makes all my other filebrowsers like Foto Station 4.5 which I bought just two months ago for $109 obsolete. It is fantastic!
Watch the movie Filebrowser.

<http://www.photoshopuser.com/photoshopcs.html>
RB
Robert_Barnett
Oct 1, 2003
From the videos I have seen having the Automate menu available from the file browser and the ability to select specific images in it and run automate plug-ins on only those images looks very promising. With the new Photomerge plug-in and such being in there you can stitch right from the file browser.

Not being one that was overly thrilled with Photoshop 7 and after being kind of hard on Adobe in the feature request forums the more I see of Photoshop CS the more I am taking a shine to it.

The color match feature looks very promising as it will not only let you match images to each other in color and such but it can be an outlet for some really interesting special effects.

Robert

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections