RF
Posted By
Robert Feinman
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve updated the tips section of my web site.
If you’ve visited in the last month or so you don’t need to look again. A few discussion have been revised to deal with the 16 bit capability of CS.
I’ve also added a downloadable action to deal with lens vignetting.

In addition, a first for me, I’ve added a series of light-hearted slide shows of people observed on the streets of NYC.

Robert D Feinman

Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips
http://robertdfeinman.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
Bernie
Nov 20, 2003
I enjoyed your website and your tips. The tips will take some time to go through, but they look like they are worth it. Thanks.

Your slideshow was good. In your editing, did you extract the people from the background the usual laborious way, or was there some production shortcut? And the "halo" around the subjects was interesting. Done on purpose, I assume, right?

John

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 09:38:55 -0500, Robert Feinman
wrote:

If you’ve visited in the last month or so you don’t need to look again. A few discussion have been revised to deal with the 16 bit capability of CS.
In addition, a first for me, I’ve added a series of light-hearted slide shows of people observed on the streets of NYC.
R
Ruth
Nov 20, 2003
i haven’t had a look at your tips but i really enjoyed the people. 🙂 thanks

ruth

"Robert Feinman" wrote in message

Robert D Feinman

Landscapes, Cityscapes, Panoramas and Photoshop Tips
http://robertdfeinman.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections