Posted By
the_clip
Nov 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello
I often have the problem, that I draw pathpoints outside my canvas. Later I always have to change the view back to e.g. 50% to see these points. Theres a way to move my canvas at a magnification of e.g. 200% so I can see these outside pathpoints ?
Thx a lot in advance.
cheers
Stefan

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Mister Max
Nov 20, 2003
(Marcus) posted:

Hello
I often have the problem, that I draw pathpoints outside my canvas. Later I always have to change the view back to e.g. 50% to see these points. Theres a way to move my canvas at a magnification of e.g. 200% so I can see these outside pathpoints ?
Thx a lot in advance.
cheers
Stefan
Hold the spacebar down. The cursor changes to a hand. Move the cursor; the picture will move with it. When it has moved enough, release the space bar.
– Max

MisterMax
Slideshows of Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco, Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France: http://buten.net/max/
(Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The double letters in my last name are not.)
TC
the_clip
Nov 28, 2003
Mister Max …
(Marcus) posted:

Hello
Thx a lot in advance.
cheers
Stefan
Hold the spacebar down. The cursor changes to a hand. Move the cursor; the picture will move with it. When it has moved enough, release the space bar.
– Max

Hello Max,
Thx for the tip, but it doesn’t work! If I use the hand I can only move till the edge of my canvas but not outside! To reach my outside pathpoints I have to do this !
MM
Mister Max
Nov 28, 2003
(Marcus) posted:

Mister Max wrote in message
news:…
(Marcus) posted:

Hello
I often have the problem, that I draw pathpoints outside my canvas. Later I always have to change the view back to e.g. 50% to see these points. Theres a way to move my canvas at a magnification of
e.g. 200% so I can see these outside pathpoints ?
Thx a lot in advance.
cheers
Stefan
– Max

Hello Max,
Thx for the tip, but it doesn’t work! If I use the hand I can only move till the edge of my canvas but not outside! To reach my outside pathpoints I have to do this !

So I see. I’m not used to the pen tool.
Control-Zero may be little easier for you.
– Max

MisterMax
Slideshows of Philadelphia (NEW) Angkor Wat, Bali, Crete, France, Malaysia, Maui, Morocco, Mt Holly, Sicily, St Tropez, Singapore, Thailand, Tour de France:
http://buten.net/max/
(Yes,RemoveDoubles is part of my email address. The double letters in my last name are not.)

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections