T
Posted By
terrywc
Nov 19, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded to PS CS and none of the keyboard short cuts are working. Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

W. Clinton Terry

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MC
Martin Chiselwitt
Nov 19, 2003

W. Clinton Terry wrote:
I just upgraded to PS CS and none of the keyboard short cuts are working. Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

W. Clinton Terry
So, u can upgrade to cracks these days.. interesting
I must get on that upgrade path…

THis is adobe’s little joke. No Ctrl + shortcuts work on ‘cracked’ versions…

:]]
DB
Dave Busch
Nov 19, 2003
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 21:26:13 -0500, "W. Clinton Terry" wrote:

W. Clinton Terry
The solution is to upgrade using a legal version of PS CS. Your pirated version won’t include the keyboard short cuts.

I hope that’s not your real e-mail address in the header.
M
Mwestport
Nov 19, 2003
"Dave Busch" wrote in message
The solution is to upgrade using a legal version of PS CS. Your pirated version won’t include the keyboard short cuts.

I hope that’s not your real e-mail address in the header.
You Should’ Googled first!! We’re getting about one of you a day in here with those pesky shortcut keys.
J
james
Nov 19, 2003
The problem is you need to ACTIVATE Photoshop CS. A friend of mine had the same problem with his keyboard shortcuts, because he had not Activated his program yet. Just start Photoshop, and when the Activation Nag shows up, go ahead and allow it to activate and the problem "should" go away. Otherwise, if you ARE using a cracked(illegally downloaded) version, as others here have stated, then you are not very wise to come to a group of users who have paid for their copies and ask them for help. james

"W. Clinton Terry" wrote in message

W. Clinton Terry

T
terrywc
Nov 19, 2003
James: Thanks. That took care of the problem.

Clinton

"james" wrote in message
The problem is you need to ACTIVATE Photoshop CS. A friend of mine had
the
same problem with his keyboard shortcuts, because he had not Activated his program yet. Just start Photoshop, and when the Activation Nag shows up,
go
ahead and allow it to activate and the problem "should" go away. Otherwise, if you ARE using a cracked(illegally downloaded) version, as others here have stated, then you are not very wise to come to a group of users who have paid for their copies and ask them for help. james

I just upgraded to PS CS and none of the keyboard short cuts are
working.
Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

W. Clinton Terry

F
Friend
Nov 19, 2003
In this group is lot of assholes called eg. "voivod" who think that only legal copy of CS is free of bugs.
R
Roberto
Nov 19, 2003
There are two causes for this. One bad keyboard drivers as mentioned by Adobe or you have one of the first cracks for activation which didn’t quite fix the problem. If you want to crack Photoshop CS then download one of the new cracks which takes care of the problem. Otherwise trying updating your keyboard drivers.

Jerry

W. Clinton Terry

J
james
Nov 19, 2003
Glad to help. My friend had the problem because he was waiting for his new computer to get back out of the shop (long story) and he couldn’t wait to install Photoshop CS , so he put it on his old computer
(worked but, not enough memory, did lots of paging) and was going to just wait to Activate it once he got his new computer back and installed it there. First thing he noticed was that none of the ShortCuts would work. After reading on the Adobe Forums he found out that the problem was related to not having allowed the software to Activate. Once he did, the shortcuts started working.
james

James: Thanks. That took care of the problem.

Clinton

"james" wrote in message
The problem is you need to ACTIVATE Photoshop CS. A friend of mine had
the
same problem with his keyboard shortcuts, because he had not Activated
his
program yet. Just start Photoshop, and when the Activation Nag shows up,
go
ahead and allow it to activate and the problem "should" go away. Otherwise, if you ARE using a cracked(illegally downloaded) version, as others here have stated, then you are not very wise to come to a group
of
users who have paid for their copies and ask them for help. james

I just upgraded to PS CS and none of the keyboard short cuts are
working.
Has anyone else had this experience? Is there a solution. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

W. Clinton Terry

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections