Pjotr Wedersteers
Jul 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi fellow photoshopminded usenetters,

I have the following issue:

I have a folder in which I stored about 750 avatars, little icons people use in a forum. I want to make a sort of artistic collage out of these. The idea is to build a html page with a huge table and display the avatars, one in each cell.

While most are jpeg, some or png and some animated gifs. I would like to preserve the animated character of these.
The forum they were originally displayed on html-resized all avatars to 60 x 60 pixels. However, the real format of the avatars is in the range 30×30 to about 150×150, so I want to resize all avatars to a fixed format, as this looks much better than html resizing.

I would like to batch-process the files, but PS doesn’t resize animatedgifs without losing the animation. Is it possible to batch-resize all of these files in one go while maintaining the anigifs animated?

TIA
Pjotr

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

T
tacitr
Jul 17, 2004
I would like to batch-process the files, but PS doesn’t resize animatedgifs without losing the animation.

For that sort of work, try ImageReady, which comes with Photoshop. —
Art, literature, shareware, polyamory, kink, and more:
http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
FE
For example John Smith
Jul 18, 2004
Tacit wrote:
I would like to batch-process the files, but PS doesn’t resize animatedgifs without losing the animation.

For that sort of work, try ImageReady, which comes with Photoshop.
AFAIK, Imageready has no automated feature like PS has… SpF
J
jjs
Jul 18, 2004
"For example John Smith" wrote in message
Tacit wrote:

For that sort of work, try ImageReady, which comes with Photoshop.

AFAIK, Imageready has no automated feature like PS has… SpF

Utter Nonsense! ImageReady certainly does! For example, create an action and drag it from the pallet to the desktop. Bingo – a droplet.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections