LS
Posted By
Len Schweitzer
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My monitor is dying and I need a replacement for photoediting in PS. Can anyone recommend a really good quality monitor. I understand Sony Artisan is the best, but the $1500-1600 price scares me off. If this isn’t the right newsgroup, would appreciate idea of an appropriate newsgroup.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

I
imaginuity
Nov 17, 2003
don’t know what country you’re in but here in Melbourne Australia, Auction houses always have very good hi-end monitors cheap

"Len Schweitzer" wrote in message
My monitor is dying and I need a replacement for photoediting in PS. Can anyone recommend a really good quality monitor. I understand Sony Artisan is the best, but the $1500-1600 price scares me off. If this isn’t the right newsgroup, would appreciate idea of an appropriate newsgroup.
H
Hecate
Nov 18, 2003
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 21:33:48 -0600, "Len Schweitzer" wrote:

Depending on what you can afford either the 19" or the 22" Iiyama VisionMaster CRT. Great, accurate colour, lots of real estate and you could get three for the price of the Sony 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections