Whats the diff between photoshop and imageready please??

GS
Posted By
Gordon Scott
Nov 16, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I’m new to photoshop, maybe someone has some good resources to start me on my way.
I’m somewhat visual, so sites/tutorials that have lottsa screenshots etc would benefit me.

Thx

Gordon

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

IT
Into The Void
Nov 16, 2003
What is such info worth to you?

in article , Gordon Scott at
wrote on 11/16/03 1:46 AM:

Hi

I’m new to photoshop, maybe someone has some good resources to start me on my way.
I’m somewhat visual, so sites/tutorials that have lottsa screenshots etc would benefit me.

Thx

Gordon
RH
Richard H
Nov 16, 2003
On 16/11/03 9:46 am, in article , "Gordon Scott" wrote:

Hi

Thx

Gordon

This may help (?)

http://www.arraich.com/elements/psE_intro.htm

Reply via Newsgroup
H
Hecate
Nov 17, 2003
On Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:46:39 GMT, Gordon Scott
wrote:

Hi

Thx
You better be visual if you’re doing graphics 🙂

In answer to your question:

Photoshop is the best raster image manipulation program on the market.

Image Ready is the worst web image manipulation program anywhere.

For tutorials try looking at www.myjanee.com

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
GS
Gordon Scott
Nov 17, 2003
Hecate wrote:
wrote:

Hi

Thx
You better be visual if you’re doing graphics 🙂

In answer to your question:

Photoshop is the best raster image manipulation program on the market.
Image Ready is the worst web image manipulation program anywhere.
For tutorials try looking at www.myjanee.com
thank you 🙂
R
RobS
Nov 20, 2003
To be honest, it’s not worth downloading Image Ready. I personally never use it. Try Dreamweaver for that, or Namo, which is very cheap indeed.

wrote:

Hi

Thx

Gordon
ER
Espen Rosenvold
Nov 20, 2003
ImageReady is (as it says) used for making Images ready for the web(or other things).Using some sort of compression on the images you can se the result with different compressions/colors. You can slice the images and make rollovers too.
Photoshop is for advansed editing of graphics and images.

Robert" skrev i melding
To be honest, it’s not worth downloading Image Ready. I personally never use it. Try Dreamweaver for that, or Namo, which is very cheap indeed.

wrote:

Hi

Thx

Gordon

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections