P
Posted By
Phosphor
Sep 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m looking into purchasing Photoshop and just wondering if I can create "illusional" type photos like I’ve seen done with Picture it. Also if anyone knows if I could achieve the same effect with Photoshop Elements. Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
Sep 28, 2003
"…just wondering if I can create "illusional" type photos…"What does this mean, exactly?

An audience sees the impossible, while the magician is just performing practiced tasks. It all depends on one’s perspective.
N
ninjasavant
Sep 28, 2003
On the topic of purchasing Photoshop, you’re only limited by your imagination. Whatever you’re wondering about, yes Photoshop can do it. Thats why Photoshop costs as much as it does. Does it have a button to automatically do it? No. Can you create an action or such based on your own criteria to do it? Yes. If you’re interested in having control over every aspect of the process to create specific results then buy it. If you’re looking for something to do all the work for you, then try Elements.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections