B
Posted By
billcarson007
Jul 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I wanted to down load a basic photo editing tool that allows sections to be cut, copied and pasted, localised blur/sharpening within a section of the image, total contrast and brightness adjustment, etc. Anyone know a quick freebie for download, pls?

Further I wanted to do some artistic manipulation, is there a basic downloadable product to get me started?

Bill C

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

HL
Harry Limey
Jul 9, 2004
http://www.gimp.org/

"Bill Carson "
wrote in message
I wanted to down load a basic photo editing tool that allows sections to be cut, copied and pasted, localised blur/sharpening within a section of the image, total contrast and brightness adjustment, etc. Anyone know a quick freebie for download, pls?

Further I wanted to do some artistic manipulation, is there a basic downloadable product to get me started?

Bill C
N
neon
Jul 9, 2004
www.irfanview.com
"Bill Carson "
wrote in message

Bill C

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections