Posted By
Nick
Jul 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
The other day I bought a Nikon D70 camera. It is a great camera to use, however I have a problem. I run MAC OS 9.1 on my computer and the software which came with the camera only runs on MAX OS X.
Is there a way for me to import the images from the Nikon D 70 into MAC OS
9.1 and then into Photoshop 7.0?

Any help greatly appreciated?
NICK

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Martye
Jul 5, 2004
Use a card reader and manually transfer the files from the card reader to your HD.

Martye.

"Nick" wrote in message
Hi,
The other day I bought a Nikon D70 camera. It is a great camera to use, however I have a problem. I run MAC OS 9.1 on my computer and the software which came with the camera only runs on MAX OS X.

NICK
R
rjj3
Jul 5, 2004
If you connect the camera to your comnputer with a USB cable you should be able to access the drive that is the camera in the same way you access a CD Rom or a floppy. Once conmnected and the camera turned on, its drive should be there. Grab your images and place on your HDD.

I don’t have a Mac, but on Windows it would be seen in My Computer.

Joanne
My Home Page
http://www.rjoannej.com
Digital Photos
http://www.rjoannej.com/digiphoindex.html
To reply remove the fox

"Nick" wrote in message
Hi,

NICK

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections