Posted By
Brooklyn NYC USA
Jul 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello All:

Just got a mailer from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the info:

You’re invited to a FREE session of real-world training from NAPP!

Here’s the scoop: Come see Photoshop CS’s new features and some of the latest down and dirty tricks and photo-retouching tips.

What’s the catch? There is no catch. Now that Photoshop CS is here, we just thought it would be a blast to get together for a session of Photoshop madness. Bring your friends because it all FREE!

Friday, July 30, 2004
2:00-5:00 PM
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, FL
Rooms W414 A, B, C

for more info call (800) 738-8513 or visit http://www.photoshopsummit.com

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
bagal
Jul 3, 2004
great ! i’ll go if any1 will cover my expenses 🙂

d b

"Brooklyn NYC" wrote in message
Hello All:

Just got a mailer from the National Association of Photoshop Professionals about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the info:
Here’s the scoop: Come see Photoshop CS’s new features and some of the latest down and dirty tricks and photo-retouching tips.

What’s the catch? There is no catch. Now that Photoshop CS is here, we
just
thought it would be a blast to get together for a session of Photoshop madness. Bring your friends because it all FREE!

Friday, July 30, 2004
2:00-5:00 PM
Orange County Convention Center
Orlando, FL
Rooms W414 A, B, C

for more info call (800) 738-8513 or visit http://www.photoshopsummit.com

H
Hecate
Jul 3, 2004
On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 00:20:55 GMT, "Brooklyn NYC" wrote:

Hello All:

What’s the catch? There is no catch. Now that Photoshop CS is here, we just thought it would be a blast to get together for a session of Photoshop madness. Bring your friends because it all FREE!
The catch is, I live in the UK 🙁

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
B
bagal
Jul 4, 2004
lol that’s no catch – get the firm to pay expenses

🙂

"Hecate" wrote in message

Hello All:

Just got a mailer from the National Association of Photoshop
Professionals
about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the info:

just
thought it would be a blast to get together for a session of Photoshop madness. Bring your friends because it all FREE!

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
JK
JP Kabala
Jul 4, 2004
I’ve actually been to the Tampa summit– it’s not a bad
couple of hours, but the real excitement in Orlando
is coming in Sept. PhotoshopWorld.

That is one conference that is definitely NOT Mickey Mouse.

"bagal" wrote in message

🙂

Hello All:

Professionals
about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the
info:

just

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

BN
Brooklyn NYC USA
Jul 4, 2004
Guess what — there are plenty of people on these ngs that are in the states. Why even bother replying?

Hello All:

Professionals
about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the info:

just

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
B
bagal
Jul 4, 2004
probably envy 🙁

we wanna PSCS workshop too?

have a good conference 🙂

das B

Guess what — there are plenty of people on these ngs that are in the states. Why even bother replying?

Hello All:

Professionals
about a free PS seminar they are holding in Orlando, FL. Here’s the
info:

just

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

H
Hecate
Jul 5, 2004
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 01:58:06 GMT, "bagal" wrote:

🙂
That would be fine except, apart from my partner, I *am* the firm. 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jul 5, 2004
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:49:28 GMT, "Brooklyn NYC" wrote:

O boy, did *you* get out of the wrong side of bed this morning! 🙂

Why?

1. Because I’d like to be able to go to things like that, and the odd conference we get over here is useless, generally.

2. Because people often forget that there are people on these groups who aren’t American.

3. Because I felt like it – disappointment does that too you.

4. Because I figure that if NAPP ever got enough non-American members they might consider opening a European branch and we could get some of the great conferences you apparently have.

How’s that? 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
BN
Brooklyn NYC USA
Jul 5, 2004
On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 12:49:28 GMT, "Brooklyn NYC" wrote:

Why?

1. Because I’d like to be able to go to things like that, and the odd conference we get over here is useless, generally.

2. Because people often forget that there are people on these groups who aren’t American.

4. Because I figure that if NAPP ever got enough non-American members they might consider opening a European branch and we could get some of the great conferences you apparently have.

How’s that? 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

1 – 2 – 3 are neither my problem nor my concern.

The reason that I posted that message is to alert people in Florida of the upcoming workshop. In the header – as you can see – I wrote "Orlando, FL." I did this as a service to those who do not belong to the NAPP but would benefit from it just as well.

Your idiotic reply was not warranted. If you want a workshop in the UK than call up the NAPP and complain to them about it. NAPP is a US organization that is starting to get worldwide membership but obviously not enough yet.
HL
Harry Limey
Jul 5, 2004
Keep your shirt on old chap!
Hecate was merely being humorous!!

The reason that I posted that message is to alert people in Florida of the upcoming workshop. In the header – as you can see – I wrote "Orlando, FL."
I
did this as a service to those who do not belong to the NAPP but would benefit from it just as well.

Your idiotic reply was not warranted. If you want a workshop in the UK
than
call up the NAPP and complain to them about it. NAPP is a US organization that is starting to get worldwide membership but obviously not enough yet.
EG
Eric Gill
Jul 5, 2004
"Brooklyn NYC" wrote in news:QAcGc.2441$sD4.2192 @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Your idiotic reply was not warranted.

And you have all the social graces of a rabid Tourettes victim, without the excuse.

I hope you aren’t getting paid to promote this conference. If so, someone is up for losing a lot of money.
H
Hecate
Jul 6, 2004
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:20:48 GMT, "Brooklyn NYC" wrote:

Why?

How’s that? 🙂

The reason that I posted that message is to alert people in Florida of the upcoming workshop. In the header – as you can see – I wrote "Orlando, FL." I did this as a service to those who do not belong to the NAPP but would benefit from it just as well.

Your idiotic reply was not warranted. If you want a workshop in the UK than call up the NAPP and complain to them about it. NAPP is a US organization that is starting to get worldwide membership but obviously not enough yet.
Yes, you definitely got out of the wrong side of bed. Whenever I’ve replied or asked something you’ve usually been courteous. So I’m surprised that you can’t see either the humour or the fact that I was perfectly civil. It was you who pointed out to me that the NAPP would accept international members in the first place. You are doing both yourself and the NAPP a disservice by replying in this manner.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jul 6, 2004
On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 16:18:01 +0100, "Harry Limey" wrote:

Keep your shirt on old chap!
Hecate was merely being humorous!!
He seems to have had a humour bypass in the last few days…

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jul 6, 2004
On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 17:27:44 GMT, Eric Gill
wrote:

"Brooklyn NYC" wrote in news:QAcGc.2441$sD4.2192 @newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Your idiotic reply was not warranted.

And you have all the social graces of a rabid Tourettes victim, without the excuse.

I hope you aren’t getting paid to promote this conference. If so, someone is up for losing a lot of money.

Yep. I must say I’m really surprised as he has always been civil before.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections