A
Posted By
akilway
Oct 31, 2012
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to find information on the photographer for a b&w photo titled "Rail Fence" signed by "Burt Johnson". Anyone have any knowledge to help me? It appears to be old & was a gift from my grandmother probably 20+ years ago. Thanks you your help in advance!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TC
tony cooper
Oct 31, 2012
On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 22:57:24 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

I am trying to find information on the photographer for a b&w photo titled "Rail Fence" signed by "Burt Johnson". Anyone have any knowledge to help me? It appears to be old & was a gift from my grandmother probably 20+ years ago. Thanks you your help in advance!

There’s a Burt Johnson who sometimes posts in a photo newsgroup I read. It may be a different Burt Johnson, but you could go to his website at http://500px.com/mindstormphoto

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections