U
Posted By
UlyssesT
Jul 15, 2012
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The resolution of HDTV has become the standard for TV and monitors When I go camping, I need a device that will use both, in order to reduce the amount carried. Any suggestions for a High res computer monitor- TV. My max size of screen is 27" Please no junk stuff.
I am no rich-bitch, but money is not too important.

"The older I get, the faster I was, and the more I forget"

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

S
Savageduck
Jul 15, 2012
On 2012-07-15 05:52:02 -0700, "Ülysses" said:

The resolution of HDTV has become the standard for TV and monitors When I go camping, I need a device that will use both, in order to reduce the amount carried. Any suggestions for a High res computer monitor- TV. My max size of screen is 27" Please no junk stuff.
I am no rich-bitch, but money is not too important.

Camping?
What kind of camping are you engaging in which requires an HDTV & computer monitor?
You seem to be overloading yourself with expectations of home luxuries while camping. Camping usually implies some acceptance of the primitive, or should I say it did for me.

To keep this answer simple, just get yourself a new MacBook Pro with the Retina display/

Regards,

Savageduck
U
UlyssesT
Jul 16, 2012
Camping?
What kind of camping are you engaging in which requires an HDTV & computer monitor?
You seem to be overloading yourself with expectations of home luxuries while camping. Camping usually implies some acceptance of the primitive, or should I say it did for me.

To keep this answer simple, just get yourself a new MacBook Pro with the Retina display/
Regards,

Savageduck
The modern camper is:
1. Go motorcycling
2. Enter airconditioned motorhome
3. grab beer from fridge
4. make popcorn from microwave
5. watch hdtv in recliner
6. sit at desk with laptop, playing with photoshop
7 sit by campfire, exchanging bullshit with neighbors
S
Savageduck
Jul 16, 2012
On 2012-07-16 06:35:02 -0700, "Ülysses" said:

Camping?

Regards,

Savageduck
The modern camper is:
1. Go motorcycling
3. grab beer from fridge

Sigh!
That should read, "The modern motorized camper". Sadly RVing is the furthest thing from my concept of camping.

If you are not going to escape any of the luxuries of home I would hardly call what you describe above as "camping". It is best described as "mobile homing". So to fill the HDTV/Monitor needs for your "camping" adventure, I repeat that one of the new MacBook Pros would fit the bill. You could just permanently/temporarily install a new 24 inch desktop Mac in the RV of your choice.

….or just bite the bullet and get separate units an HDTV an the computer of your choice.

Regards,

Savageduck
V
Voivod
Jul 16, 2012
On Mon, 16 Jul 2012 09:35:02 -0400, "Ülysses" scribbled:

Camping?

Regards,

Savageduck
The modern camper is:
1. Go motorcycling

That’s not camping.

3. grab beer from fridge

You’re a fuckstick.

They hate you as much as I do.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections