Posted By
eandm
Mar 21, 2012
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
I have a landscape picture that I want to put in an elipse frame Each time I get an elipse in white & the area outside is still the picture. What I want is the picture to remain in the elipse & the outside to be white.
How would I do this please

Martin
©¿©¬

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

E
eandm
Mar 21, 2012
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 17:58:57 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬
wrote:

Hi
I have a landscape picture that I want to put in an elipse frame Each time I get an elipse in white & the area outside is still the picture. What I want is the picture to remain in the elipse & the outside to be white.

Forgot to say I’m using Photoshop 7

Martin
©¿©¬
TC
tony cooper
Mar 22, 2012
wrote:

Hi

After you draw the ellipse, go to Select>Inverse and then Delete. The area outside of the ellipse will be the color you have set as the background color.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida
E
eandm
Mar 22, 2012
On Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:35:44 -0400, tony cooper
wrote:

wrote:

Hi

After you draw the ellipse, go to Select>Inverse and then Delete. The area outside of the ellipse will be the color you have set as the background color.

Thanks Tony
What I should have selected was the elipse marquee tool, not the elipse tool

Martin
©¿©¬

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections