A
Posted By
alan
Jul 28, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop 6 and I find that if I set my monitor to a very high resolution, the palettes, the toolbox and the menu names along the top of the screen are too small to see properly.

Is there a way I can control the size of these items independently of resolution?

Thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

S
Savageduck
Jul 28, 2011
On 2011-07-28 00:42:10 -0700, alan said:

I have Photoshop 6 and I find that if I set my monitor to a very high resolution, the palettes, the toolbox and the menu names along the top of the screen are too small to see properly.

Is there a way I can control the size of these items independently of resolution?

Thanks.

This is the second time you have asked this question in two days. Deal with your first thread first.

….and the questions still remain, "what "very high" resolution have you set your monitor to? and why?"

There is very little point in pushing the resolution of your monitor higher than the default setting. If you do, all you will achieve is the problem you are trying to solve.

Regards,

Savageduck

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections