S
Posted By
Stinkweed
Jul 10, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am looking for a Photoshop Element group that you can post photos in and work with each other on better ways and methods to improve it. Is there such a group, I

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
Joe
Jul 10, 2011
"Stinkweed" wrote:

I am looking for a Photoshop Element group that you can post photos in and work with each other on better ways and methods to improve it. Is there such a group, I

You may want to check with the RETOUCHING forum of DPreView.com or similar. I used to hang around DPreView for years, but haven’t checked it for the past 3-4 years to know how thing has been going on lately.

But there you just post the LINK to the image you work on or having some question, then many folks there will work on the same image. And they will give you step-by-step how they do it.

You will have to sign-up in order to post message, but you don’t have to sign-up to read and do just about anything (many others may not allow you to view the photo).
S
Stinkweed
Jul 11, 2011
Joe, are you allowed to post photos here? Thanks for the information, but that doesn’t sound like what I am looking for. I have sort of hung around and posted some in Corel.PaintShopPro_Photography, but I don’t fit in there too well as I like Photoshop Elements better than PSP. I wasn’t sure if this group was still active, glad to see some people still here. I didn’t look in Annexcafe, maybe they have something I would like. But I will wait for your ans.

"Joe" wrote in message
"Stinkweed" wrote:

I am looking for a Photoshop Element group that you can post photos in and
work with each other on better ways and methods to improve it. Is there such a group, I

You may want to check with the RETOUCHING forum of DPreView.com or similar. I used to hang around DPreView for years, but haven’t checked it for the past 3-4 years to know how thing has been going on lately.
But there you just post the LINK to the image you work on or having some question, then many folks there will work on the same image. And they will
give you step-by-step how they do it.

You will have to sign-up in order to post message, but you don’t have to sign-up to read and do just about anything (many others may not allow you to
view the photo).
D
David
Jul 18, 2011
In article ,
"Stinkweed" wrote:

Just a thought. what about one of the photography forums? They let you upload photos and (if you request it) they will offer criticism and help.

In my case, as a beginner, one of the guys downloaded my photo and made corrections to it just to show me what could be done – of course he asked for my OK 1st, and he also described what he had done and how he did it. Terrific help for me.

Also, there is a good book series "Elements X for Digital Photographers" I have it for versions 9 and 7 and find it great

They don’t worry about what software you use, just about helping you improve your photos. You will learn lots about retouching, and lots about photo techniques

Just a suggestion

David

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections