D
Posted By
don
Feb 23, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does Adobe have a link that lets you download old copies of Photoshop I need Photoshop 7, my old disk went bad……

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BF
big fish
Feb 23, 2011
Try www.adobe.com

"don" wrote in message
Does Adobe have a link that lets you download old copies of Photoshop I need Photoshop 7, my old disk went bad……

J
jaSPAMc
Feb 23, 2011
"don" found these unused words:

You can find many copies on the net. Your paid for key should work with those.
J
Joel
Feb 24, 2011
"don" wrote:

I don’t know if Adobe keep older version available to download. But you can always ask Adobe for a replacement DVD (may be a small shipping charge?)
DJ
david johnson
Feb 25, 2011
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:33:42 -0600, Joel wrote:

"don" wrote:

I don’t know if Adobe keep older version available to download. But you can always ask Adobe for a replacement DVD (may be a small shipping charge?)
as already mentioned you have a key already, so try torrents, but be oober careful as the software isnt always what you think it says it is and sometime is is , but comes with hidden packages
R
Rob
Feb 25, 2011
On 25/02/2011 6:24 PM, david johnson wrote:
On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 10:33:42 -0600, Joel wrote:

"don" wrote:

as already mentioned you have a key already, so try torrents, but be oober careful as the software isnt always what you think it says it is and sometime is is , but comes with hidden packages

Looking at Google typing in rapidshare adobe photoshop 7

http://www.filestube.com/b726b4595c9a4d1603ea/go.html

not sure what size the programme is but this is 160Mb download. —

What’s the size of CS5 – certainly come along way.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections