F
Posted By
famonline
Feb 17, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running PS CS4 on OSX. I’m not quite certain when this happened, but I’ve noticed I have a number of duplicated menu items in my PS menus. For example:

1. In the "Save As" dialog, most file types in the "Format" drop down are duplicated: 2 GIF, 2 BMP, 2 PNG, etc.
2. In the "Photoshop / About Plugin" menu, most of the Plugin names are duplicated. 2 "3D Studio", 2 "Crop and Straighten Photos", you get the picture.

That’s pretty much the only two places I get the duplication. Any ideas what I can edit to trim the redundant entries?

Not really a show-stopper of a problem, just annoying to have to filter thru double-length drop down menus.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PB
Paul Burdett
Feb 18, 2011
Trash preference file?

Paul

"aboutimage" wrote in message
I’m running PS CS4 on OSX. I’m not quite certain when this happened, but I’ve noticed I have a number of duplicated menu items in my PS menus. For example:

1. In the "Save As" dialog, most file types in the "Format" drop down are duplicated: 2 GIF, 2 BMP, 2 PNG, etc.
2. In the "Photoshop / About Plugin" menu, most of the Plugin names are duplicated. 2 "3D Studio", 2 "Crop and Straighten Photos", you get the picture.

That’s pretty much the only two places I get the duplication. Any ideas what I can edit to trim the redundant entries?

Not really a show-stopper of a problem, just annoying to have to filter thru double-length drop down menus.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections