Posted By
Des
Jan 21, 2011
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I need a bit of help with drawing capabilities in Photoshop 7

I need to do a template of a house. The roof section is on an angle of 30 degrees. I can create a rectangle of 2875 pixels width by 200 pixels high. What I want to do is slice it from top right to bottom left leeaving me with a triangle. There is a slice tool in Photoshop 7 but never used it. Can anyone help here as I could use photoshop to lay things out here.

Thanks.

Desmond.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SD
shiva das
Feb 13, 2011
In article
Des wrote:

Hi I need a bit of help with drawing capabilities in Photoshop 7
I need to do a template of a house. The roof section is on an angle of 30 degrees. I can create a rectangle of 2875 pixels width by 200 pixels high. What I want to do is slice it from top right to bottom left leeaving me with a triangle. There is a slice tool in Photoshop 7 but never used it. Can anyone help here as I could use photoshop to lay things out here.

Thanks.

Desmond.

Here’s a different way:

Make your rectangle
Using the pen tool make a path through the corners you want to make your triangle
Save the path, deselect it
Select all, clear the rectangle from the canvas
Re-activate the path
If you want a line, stroke the path or make a selection and choose Edit
Stroke…
Of you want a solid, fill the path or make a selection and choose Edit > Fill…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections