A
Posted By
alex
Nov 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I would like to realize the same effect as in the beginning of the movie Snatch ( for the presentation of each characters), how can i do this effect on a picture with photoshop 7

thanks

Arno

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MM
Major Malfunction
Nov 3, 2003
"alex" wrote in message
I would like to realize the same effect as in the beginning of the movie Snatch ( for the presentation of each characters), how can i do this
effect
on a picture with photoshop 7

thanks

Arno

Never having seen "Snatch" . . . umm . . . the movie you mentioned, could you describe the effects? I mean I know what snatch looks like, but I don’t think that’s what you mean ;-{)
E
Eliska
Nov 4, 2003
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:27:41 GMT, "Major Malfunction" wrote:

"alex" wrote in message
I would like to realize the same effect as in the beginning of the movie Snatch ( for the presentation of each characters), how can i do this
effect

thanks

Arno

Never having seen "Snatch" . . . umm . . . the movie you mentioned, could you describe the effects? I mean I know what snatch looks like, but I don’t think that’s what you mean ;-{)

I did a google search on snatch +movie in the hopes of seeing what the effect was

Wow! What a sight!

But I still don’t know what the effect was : )

E
L
Littleboy
Nov 4, 2003
Can you post some links that show the effect? I believe noting is impossible with Photoshop, but have to see it 😉

Greets

Littleboy

"alex" wrote in message
effect

thanks

Arno

G
Greg
Nov 4, 2003
I agree, I just need to see a sample. 🙂

Greg
1992 Ford Mustang LX 5.0
http://hager.no-ip.com/
AllFordMustangs.com Moderator

"Littleboy" wrote in message
Can you post some links that show the effect? I believe noting is
impossible
with Photoshop, but have to see it 😉

Greets

Littleboy

"alex" wrote in message
effect

thanks

Arno

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections