Posted By
Sean Ward
Nov 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a cost price student edition of the new phtotoshop or if one will be available.
As a student i want to be able to use this package but obvioulsy cant affford to purchase the full verison.

Regards

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Mabel
Nov 2, 2003
Kazaa

"Sean Ward" wrote in message
Hi

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a cost price student edition
of
the new phtotoshop or if one will be available.
As a student i want to be able to use this package but obvioulsy cant affford to purchase the full verison.

Regards

HB
Hershel Belkin
Nov 2, 2003
<<Not advertising, just trying to help 🙂 >>

Take a look at the top vendor on the Teacher’s Supplies page of our shopping guide. Search for Photoshop — I believe that they have it (vers 7 and 8 I think) at educational prices — you do need to provide proof of student or teacher status, however!

Here’s the link to the appropriate guide page:
http://bestvalueguide.com/Details.php?cc=806

==========================
Hershel Belkin
http://www.BestValueGuide.com
Register for our Free newsletter!
==========================

Hi

of

Regards

MM
Major Malfunction
Nov 3, 2003
Hi

of
If you go to Adobe’s website you can download the Academic Pricing for all their products. BTW, it *is* a full version, just a special pricing structure. I purchased GoLive at a campus book store and checked with Adobe. Other than the opening splash screen saying it is an educational version, the product is *identical* to the retail shrinkwrap version. You are also eligible for any retail upgrades after you are no longer qualified for the Educational version. I wanted to be sure of this as I am in my last year and wanted to save money by buying base versions before I graduate. BIG $aving$, but I have to buy retail upgrades once I’m out in the real world.
H
Hecate
Nov 4, 2003
On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 21:32:59 GMT, "Major Malfunction" wrote:

Hi

of
If you go to Adobe’s website you can download the Academic Pricing for all their products. BTW, it *is* a full version, just a special pricing structure. I purchased GoLive at a campus book store and checked with Adobe. Other than the opening splash screen saying it is an educational version, the product is *identical* to the retail shrinkwrap version. You are also eligible for any retail upgrades after you are no longer qualified for the Educational version. I wanted to be sure of this as I am in my last year and wanted to save money by buying base versions before I graduate. BIG $aving$, but I have to buy retail upgrades once I’m out in the real world.
Warning: this may be true in the US, but when I last checked, in the UK you were *NOT* eligible for *any* upgrade pricing.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections