DL
Posted By
Dan Lingman
Mar 21, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just upgraded from CS2 to CS4. I’ve been using a plugin for CS2 to make photomerge a manual process – open the pictures, they show up at a top area, and then when you drag them into place, they will snap into position, based on overlapping matches.

This has worked quite well for the items I’ve needed it for in the past – wondering if anyone has a link to a similar plugin for CS4.

Thanks.
Dan.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DL
Dan Lingman
Mar 21, 2010
Dan Lingman wrote in
news::

I just upgraded from CS2 to CS4. I’ve been using a plugin for CS2 to make photomerge a manual process – open the pictures, they show up at a top area, and then when you drag them into place, they will snap into position, based on overlapping matches.

This has worked quite well for the items I’ve needed it for in the past – wondering if anyone has a link to a similar plugin for CS4.
Thanks.
Dan.

Arrgh. Forgot to mention – the CS2 had been on windows, but I’m now running CS4 on a Macintosh.

Dan
N
nospam
Mar 21, 2010
"Dan Lingman" wrote in message
Dan Lingman wrote in
news::

Thanks.
Dan.

Arrgh. Forgot to mention – the CS2 had been on windows, but I’m now running CS4 on a Macintosh.

Dan, have you tried this:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4047
DL
Dan Lingman
Apr 2, 2010
wrote in news:ho40fa$eqm$:

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=4047

Awesome. That’s exactly what I was looking for.

Dan.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections