Posted By
Andy
Feb 24, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I seem to run into this problem every now and then.

I decide to use the brush tool and set using the options bar. Sometimes I see a circle on the canvas and sometimes I happen to see a cross instead of the circle. It doesnt seem to matter what the diameter of the brush is set to.

I have tried resetting the options and restarting Photoshop with CTRL + ALT + SHIFT to reset to factory settings – however it still runs into the same problem from time to time.

Does anyone know what causes this – and how to set it to show the circle at all times?

Thanks,

Andy πŸ˜‰

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
medi988
Feb 25, 2010
On Feb 24, 11:42Β am, Andy wrote:
Hi all,

I decide to use the brush tool and set using the options bar. Sometimes I see a circle on the canvas and sometimes I happen to see a cross instead of the circle. Β It doesnt seem to matter what the diameter of the brush is set to.

I have tried resetting the options and restarting Photoshop with CTRL + ALT + SHIFT to reset to factory settings – however it still runs into the same problem from time to time.

Does anyone know what causes this – and how to set it to show the circle at all times?

Thanks,

Andy πŸ˜‰

try the caps lock key……
SW
Still Waters
Feb 26, 2010
Try turning off caps lock.

——————————— — — –
Posted with NewsLeecher v4.0 Beta 7
Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet
——————- —– —- — –
J
jstech
Feb 26, 2010
is your caps lock key on?

"Andy" wrote in message
Hi all,

I decide to use the brush tool and set using the options bar. Sometimes I see a circle on the canvas and sometimes I happen to see a cross instead of the circle. It doesnt seem to matter what the diameter of the brush is set to.

Thanks,

Andy πŸ˜‰

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections