R
Posted By
rdoc2
Feb 12, 2010
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone suggest a URL for a free download for an action of an assortment of Frames to use on photos in Photoshop? I am not looking for anything fancy since I basically use a plain colored frame and maybe add a stroke, like a black frame and a white stroke. Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

TC
tony cooper
Feb 12, 2010
On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:18:18 -0800 (PST), RDOC
wrote:

Can someone suggest a URL for a free download for an action of an assortment of Frames to use on photos in Photoshop? I am not looking for anything fancy since I basically use a plain colored frame and maybe add a stroke, like a black frame and a white stroke. Thanks

I Googled "photoshop frame actions" and this popped up as one of the first hits: http://www.atncentral.com/download.htm There’s a bunch of frames and mattes that can be done with actions.

Really, you should learn to Google.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida
R
rdoc2
Feb 12, 2010
On Feb 11, 11:41 pm, tony cooper wrote:
wrote:

I Googled "photoshop frame actions" and this popped up as one of the first hits: http://www.atncentral.com/download.htm There’s a bunch of frames and mattes that can be done with actions.

Really, you should learn to Google.

Tony Cooper – Orlando, Florida

Tony thanks, I did that before I posted this question here and I looked at the google responses for almost two hours and didn’t find one that was worth while. So I thought maybe someone here had already found a good one and would save me from looking for two more hours. PS I use google all the time but a lot of the hits don’t always fit what a person is looking for. However I do appreciate your help and actually I skipped the link you posted and I just now checked it out and it is a good one so I will investigate it, so your post is a helper, thanks.
J
john
Feb 12, 2010
wrote:

If you can do what youwantto already cannot you just convert that into an action.
J
jjs
Feb 12, 2010
In article
RDOC wrote:

A set of actions to create various frames comes with photoshop. See your actions palette.
R
rdoc2
Feb 12, 2010
On Feb 12, 8:18 am, John Stafford wrote:
In article

RDOC wrote:

A set of actions to create various frames comes with photoshop. See your actions palette.

John there is one for a wood frame and the other one which is the frame channel just doesn’t work? I guess I don’t know how to make it work?
R
rdoc2
Feb 12, 2010
On Feb 12, 1:45 am, John wrote:
wrote:

If you can do what youwantto already cannot you just convert that into an action.

Yes but I thought that there would be some better designs than I know how to create.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections