Posted By
whiteMemphis
Dec 31, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good morning,

I want to calibrate my monitor , the manual (p/shop elements 2) says ‘set your desktop to display neutral grays only, using RGB values of 128, for more information see the documentation for your operating system.’ (Windows XP). As I don’t have this, could anyone tell me how to do this please? Thanks any advice.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jaSPAMc
Dec 31, 2009
"Ed" found these unused words:

Good morning,

I want to calibrate my monitor , the manual (p/shop elements 2) says ‘set your desktop to display neutral grays only, using RGB values of 128, for more information see the documentation for your operating system.’ (Windows XP). As I don’t have this, could anyone tell me how to do this please? Thanks any advice.
Right click your desktop, chose properties, desktop, color, custom and set.
W
whiteMemphis
Jan 4, 2010
"Sir F. A. Rien" wrote in message
"Ed" found these unused words:

Good morning,

I want to calibrate my monitor , the manual (p/shop elements 2) says ‘set your desktop to display neutral grays only, using RGB values of 128, for more information see the documentation for your operating system.’ (Windows
XP). As I don’t have this, could anyone tell me how to do this please? Thanks any advice.
Right click your desktop, chose properties, desktop, color, custom and set.

Many thanks Sir,

Too easy when you know how 🙂

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections