Posted By
stathisgotsis
May 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello everyone,

I want to resize an image to custom dimensions but i do not want to distort the actual image (different aspect ratio). Given that, it will be necessary from time to time to change the canvas size (actually pad the real image with black edges). I would want to do that on multiple images of different dimensions. Is there some way to do this via photoshop? Could i write some macro to do this?

Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Rob
May 8, 2009
wrote:
Hello everyone,

I want to resize an image to custom dimensions but i do not want to distort the actual image (different aspect ratio). Given that, it will be necessary from time to time to change the canvas size (actually pad the real image with black edges). I would want to do that on multiple images of different dimensions. Is there some way to do this via photoshop? Could i write some macro to do this?

Thank you in advance.

If you can do what’s required in PS then record an action so its repeatable. You may need Horiz and Vert actions.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections