ME
Posted By
Morris_Emigh
Mar 26, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My brush preset panel is incomplete, i.e. there is no axis tilt and no x flip or y flip on the panel. There is, however an x jitter flip and a y jitter flip. I am using CS4 and my graphics board is NVIDIA GeForce4 MX420.

Operating system is XP Home.

Can I get the preset panel to work correctly?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DE
David_E_Crawford
Mar 26, 2009
The grapics board is old and does not support opengl 2.0. I assume you have AGP correct?

Copy and paste this link and it will take you to the supported card site. Some companies still make AGP and you may be able to find a AGP card somewhere that will support CS4. Will take a lot of research on your part. But right now, as you stand, the card you have does not support CS4.

< http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb 405711&sliceId=2>
ZB
Zeno_Bokor
Mar 26, 2009
The graphics card doesn’t matter if you don’t have OpenGL selected and you most certainly don’t have it. Are you sure that you’re looking in the right place? what you’re describing is the Shape Dynamics section of the brush panel. Click on Brush Tip Shape and see there
ME
Morris_Emigh
Mar 26, 2009
Thank you Zeno Bokor. I was looking in the wrong place. I clicked on Brush Tip shape and there it was. I am red-faced …

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections