R
Posted By
roshlioto
Mar 25, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. This is the first time I’m posting something here, so please be merciful. 🙂 Yesterday I saw that the file icons of the PNG files are not the blue ones (like we all know them, after installing Photoshop CS3), but the default Windows (I’m using Windows XP SP3) icons. I mean like when I don’t have a program to open a given file, that is how it looks like. But when I double click on the PNG file it opens right away, so in my eyes there is a problem, of some kind, with the ICO file itself. The strangest thing is that this ICO file is not missing, deleted or moved! This happened only with the PNG files. All other Photoshop related files are ok and have their respective icons. Can someone tell me how to change the PNG file icon, so I can choose manually the ICO file.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
roshlioto
Mar 25, 2009
Well, I’ve coped with the problem. 🙂 Thx anyway 🙂
S
SDA
Mar 25, 2009
@roshlioto This is a windows issue NOT Photoshops. So wrong place on the Internet.

However, you right click on the shortcut/icon whatever, (in Windows) and choose the icon/app you wish to associate with a given file.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections